[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/hashtaggedpodcast/Episode_043.mp3″ title=”The business of Instagram and architecture” artist=”Daniel Reuda ( @drcuerda )” image=”http://hashtaggedpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/danielrueda_avatar.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Daniel Rueda is a photographer and architectural student based in Valencia, Spain. Since joining Instagram, Daniel’s unique style has brought him collaborations with major brands such as Coca-Cola, HP, and Olympus for the development of all types of projects and marketing campaigns. You can find Daniel on Instagram @drcuerda.
WHAT YOU’LL HEAR
- How photography lead to a career in Architecture
- Incorporating people into photographs
- How Instagram and Architecture studies relate
- Planning and executing a photo for a major brand
LINKS & RESOURCES
- @drcueda – Instagram
- Cargo Collective – website
- @anniset – Suggested user
- @squarefied – Suggested user
- @umtiago – Suggested user
- @suissas – Suggested user
If you were inspired by this episode, please take a minute to share your thoughts below. While you are at it, if you wouldn’t mind sharing this post to whatever social media outlets you see fit, we would greatly appreciate it! Just click the buttons below to share.
If you find value in the podcast, please consider supporting through Patreon by clicking the image below. Your pledge will directly impact the growth of not only this podcast, but out community. Thank you for considering!