[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/hashtaggedpodcast/Episode_048.mp3″ title=”Lifestyle photography in the Philippines” artist=”Jelito DeLeon ( @jelitodeleon )” image=”http://hashtaggedpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/jelitodeleon_avatar.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Jelito de Leon is a lifestyle photographer based in Manila. His photos are mostly places and other random things that he finds interesting. He dream is to be able to travel around the world and share everything that he sees. You can find Jelito on Instagram @jelitodeleon.
WHAT YOU’LL HEAR
- Changing college major from Culinary Arts to photography
- How Instagram sparked an interest in travel
- Becoming a full time photographer with the help of Instagram
- The process of photographing “Flat Lays”
- Recommended travel locations for the Philippines
LINKS & RESOURCES
- @jelitodeleon – Instagram
- Website Name – website
- @annettepehrson – Suggested user
- @pxnch – Suggested user
- @marvinconanan – Suggested user
If you were inspired by this episode, please take a minute to share your thoughts below. While you are at it, if you wouldn’t mind sharing this post to whatever social media outlets you see fit, we would greatly appreciate it! Just click the buttons below to share.
If you find value in the podcast, please consider supporting through Patreon by clicking the image below. Your pledge will directly impact the growth of not only this podcast, but out community. Thank you for considering!