[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/hashtaggedpodcast/Episode_050.mp3″ title=”Making a big impact within your community” artist=”Jordan Powers ( @jrdnpwrs )” image=”http://hashtaggedpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/jordanpowers_avatar.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Jordan Powers is a Minnesota based photographer specializing in interiors and architectural photography. In addition to photography, Jordan is the host of the Hashtagged Podcast which was created to bring the Instagram community to a level that has not yet been explored and at the same time to inspire people to create. You can find Jordan on Instagram @jrdnpwrs.
WHAT YOU’LL HEAR
- How relocating to another state led to a successful photography business
- Creating a business to make a big impact in your community
- How and why the Hashtagged Podcast came to be
- Some practical advice to consider when starting a podcast
- The benefits of podcasting, especially on the topic of community
LINKS & RESOURCES
- @jrdnpwrs – Instagram
- jordanpowers.com – website
- Made in Mankato – website
- @3rdjones – Suggested user
- @hobbes2485 – Suggested user
- @noelle.ann – Suggested user
If you were inspired by this episode, please take a minute to share your thoughts below. While you are at it, if you wouldn’t mind sharing this post to whatever social media outlets you see fit, we would greatly appreciate it! Just click the buttons below to share.
If you find value in the podcast, please consider supporting through Patreon by clicking the image below. Your pledge will directly impact the growth of not only this podcast, but out community. Thank you for considering!