Kat Westerman is a fine art and commercial photographer based out of Los Angeles. You usually will find her on a perpetual road trip or lurking on piers. Her work has been featured in several magazines, used as content for several brands as well as exhibited in several shows around the US. You can find Kat on Instagram @katwesterman.
WHAT YOU’LL HEAR
- Stumbling into professional photography through various roles in the media industry
- Growing up in a family of artists
- A good discussion on camera gear
- Working professionally as a commercial, travel, and fashion photographer
- Opportunities that have presented themselves through Instagram
LINKS & RESOURCES
- @katwesterman – Instagram
- katwesterman.com – website
- @saysthefox – Suggested user
- @carmenviolich – Suggested user
If you were inspired by this episode, please take a minute to share your thoughts below. While you are at it, if you wouldn’t mind sharing this post to whatever social media outlets you see fit, we would greatly appreciate it! Just click the buttons below to share.
If you find value in the podcast, please consider supporting through Patreon by clicking the image below. Your pledge will directly impact the growth of not only this podcast, but out community. Thank you for considering!