Lauren Bath is an Australian based travel photographer thanks to her success on Instagram. After quitting her job three years ago to become Australia’s “First professional Instagrammer” she has taken part in a staggering 120 social media travel campaigns. With a true passion for tourism work, a variety of photographic styles and an engaged Instagram audience, Lauren is looking forward to another incredible year. You can find Lauren on Instagram @laurenepbath.
WHAT YOU’LL HEAR
- Quitting her job as a chef to become a full time photographer
- How focusing on building relationships leads to success
- Identifying your niche and building a brand through Instagram
- 3 practical suggestions to improve your Instagram experience
- Long term plans to remain successful after Instagram
LINKS & RESOURCES
- @laurenepbath – Instagram
- www.laurenbath.com – website
- @stephenmcasey – Suggested user
- @louise_stormborn – Suggested user
If you were inspired by this episode, please take a minute to share your thoughts below. While you are at it, if you wouldn’t mind sharing this post to whatever social media outlets you see fit, we would greatly appreciate it! Just click the buttons below to share.
If you find value in the podcast, please consider supporting through Patreon by clicking the image below. Your pledge will directly impact the growth of not only this podcast, but out community. Thank you for considering!