Matthew DeFeo is a Denver based photographer. Matthew shoots a one hundred and sixty six year old process called wet plate collodion. His most recent series “Stillwater” explores the hard rock community through intimate wet plate portraits. This project has been shown in numerous group shows across the US, and his first solo show is just wrapping up in Denver.
LINKS & RESOURCES
- @matthewdefeo – Instagram
- matthewdefeo.com – Website
- @lumiere_tintype – Suggested user
- @maxburkhalter – Suggested user
- @caseyleephoto – Suggested user
- @soybasedgoth – Suggested user