[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/hashtaggedpodcast/Episode_056.mp3″ title=”Understanding authenticity on Instagram” artist=”Holly Johnson ( @missholldoll )” image=”http://hashtaggedpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/missholldoll_avatar.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Holly Johnson (@missholldoll) is a Seattle based outdoor enthusiast, social media influencer, photographer and blogger, in addition to working as an Executive Assistant for an advertising agency. Her love of hiking and interest in landscape and lifestyle photography drove her to join the world of Instagram and to eventually start her website/blog www.mymountaintherapy.com. You can find Holly on Instagram @missholldoll.
WHAT YOU’LL HEAR
- Rekindling childhood memories of hiking as an escape
- Learning how to hike on your own
- Camera choices and defining the term “Photographer”
- Being authentic on Instagram
- Creating a website and blog as an extension of Instagram
LINKS & RESOURCES
- @missholldoll – Instagram
- mymountaintherapy.com – website
- @pebbleshoo – Suggested user
- @JeffreyMichaelCarlson – Suggested user
- @Sam__Davis – Suggested user
If you were inspired by this episode, please take a minute to share your thoughts below. While you are at it, if you wouldn’t mind sharing this post to whatever social media outlets you see fit, we would greatly appreciate it! Just click the buttons below to share.
If you find value in the podcast, please consider supporting through Patreon by clicking the image below. Your pledge will directly impact the growth of not only this podcast, but out community. Thank you for considering!