Pei Ketron is a photographer, educator, and traveler based in San Francisco. She is an accomplished mobile photographer with nearly a million followers on Instagram. Pei specializes in commercial, travel, and humanitarian work worldwide. You can find Pei on Instagram @pketron.WHAT YOU’LL HEAR
- Discovering photography while studying abroad
- The psychology behind how to approach photography
- Making your feed genuine and interesting
- Becoming a full time travel photographer
- What she looks for in photography and who she follows
LINKS & RESOURCES
- @pketron – Pei on Instagram
- pketron.com – Pei’s personal website
- @_mattsteele_ – Suggested user
- @mkmicho – Suggested user
Inkdot – Full service printing company based out of Chicago, IL. This month, Inkdot is giving away a FREE aluminum or wood print to my favorite 5 star review on iTunes – so be sure to leave your review! You can find them online at inkdot.com or on Instagram @inkdotprint.
If you were inspired by this episode, please take a minute to share your thoughts below. While you are at it, if you wouldn’t mind sharing this post to whatever social media outlets you see fit, we would greatly appreciate it! Just click the buttons below to share.