Micro-blading is initially the process of adding pigment to the skin. This process is done with small tools like needles, and the pigment that is added is semi-permanent. The normal time for which the micro-blading can last is about eighteen to thirty months. Once the pigment starts to fade, the pigmented part of the skin needs re-touch. Micro-blading is primarily done for the eyebrows to enhance, darken, or re-shape them as required. The pigment is added to the brow bone to give the eyebrows the desired shape. This process of adding pigment that looks like natural hair takes a lot of time.
What are the benefits of micro-blading?
Micro-blading done for eyebrows has several benefits. It enhances the eyebrows of a person and gives them a perfect look. One can easily search for eyebrow microblading near me to get their hands on this service and seek desired results. The various benefits of this process are listed below:
- The effects are long-lasting compared to any other method.
- The eyebrows will always look perfect without any makeup needed.
- Anyone can choose the shape of their choice and get it done.
- It saves money.
- One can always flaunt their eyebrow game being on-point!
Is micro-blading the same as tattooing?
No, there is a considerable difference between micro-blading and tattooing. Unlike the process of tattooing, micro-blading is done on the surface. Tattoo ink is penetrated deep inside the skin layers that make it permanent, whereas micro-blading puts cuts on the skin’s outer surface, and the pigment is added. This is a temporary process that lasts only a few years or approximately for twenty to thirty months. Unlike tattooing, micro-blading is not that painful as it is done on the skin’s top-most layer.
What is the process of micro-blading?
The process of micro-blading is not that complicated. Anyone who wishes to know about eyebrow microblading near me can search on the web as there are several services. The process followed by them are:
- At first, there is a numbing cream applied to the area that will be worked upon.
- Then the technician will make tiny cuts on the skin.
- A tool that contains several tiny needles is then used for adding the pigment to the cuts.
- The pigment is added in a manner that makes it look like tiny hairs.
- The pigment dries, and the process is completed.
- Use of water or any liquid on eyebrows just after the process is not recommended.
How to choose the shape and color?
Before getting the micro-blading done, you need to select the shape and color you want for your eyebrows. This can be easily done depending upon a few factors:
- The shape of your face
- The tone of your skin
- The natural color of your hair
These are a few factors that can be considered before selecting any shape or color for your eyebrows.
Therefore, micro-blading can be a feasible option if you want your eyebrows always to look perfect and bushy. If you want to access these services, you can do so by searching for eyebrow microblading near me and getting it done within a few hours.