Hanukkah is right around the corner and it’s time to start making a list of gifts for your family. The hardest one for me is always a gift for the in-laws. I have a great relationship with them but still don’t know them like I know my own parents. When it comes to Hanukkah gifts, I try to think about what they enjoy but probably wouldn’t buy for themselves. Individual gifts are nice but I prefer to buy a gift from keuze helper they can enjoy together as a couple. It’s nice for them and easier for me.
Here are a few ideas for Hanukkah gifts for your in -laws this year:
- If your in-laws enjoy golfing, buy them a one year pass at a golf or country club. Even though winter is coming, they will be looking forward to golfing in the beautiful weather all through the snow and ice of the winter months.
- Buy your in-laws a 3 or 4 night cruise out of Miami. You can get great deals on cruises if you watch the Internet and a nice warm trip would surely break up their winter.
- Hire somebody to clean the snow out of your in-laws driveway for the winter. What a great Hanukkah gift! It’s hard to tell how much this will end up costing. It depends on how much snow we get this winter, but this is a gift that is sure to be appreciated. When you sign them up, just have the bills sent to you.
- If you are looking for a more budget friendly gift, a gift certificate to a great restaurant is a perfect choice. Pick a nice, upscale restaurant that they might not splurge on for themselves. The good thing about gift cert is that you can also use this as Cadeau jongens 13 jaar, for adults, teens or anyone from different ages. Aside from a great restaurant, you can also use this as a gift cert to a nice retail shops, hotel stay and others.
- If your in-laws ski, buy them a weekend package at a ski lodge along with a gift certificate for a good restaurant in the same area. If you live within driving distance of a ski area, this is a great choice if your in-laws don’t want to fly.
- If your in-laws use the computer, chances are they may have an old, outdated one. Set them up with a new computer and pay for the Internet service for a year.
- Theater tickets to an upcoming play is a wonderful Hanukkah gift for your in-laws.
- A $100 gift card to the supermarket is a practical gift for the in-laws. It’s a great gift if they are on a tight budget or even if they are not. Everybody goes to the supermarket.
- If you do want to get individual gifts for your in-laws, perfume for her and cologne for him is always a nice choice.
- A gift card to your father-in-law’s barber shop and a gift card for your mother-in-law to her favorite nail salon will definitely be appreciated. Thoughtful, practical gifts are often appreciated more than expensive ones.
- A gift card for your local movie theater is a nice choice for your in-laws. Make sure the gift card is enough for at least two trips to the movies for the two of them. Some movie theaters have premium theaters now where you can have dinner and then sit in luxury seats in the movie theater. If you can find one of those theaters, your in-laws would love it.
- A collage picture frame with photos of the whole family is always a great Hanukkah gift for the in-laws. They will appreciate that gift all year long.